Transformation / New activity
Nigeria has changed its automotive law and requires importers to partially industrialise assembly.
A major Distribution Group in Africa needs to adapt its organisation to local administrative constraints.
- Provide an industrial strategy in line with the new Nigerian Automotive Law.
- Negotiate the technical and economic conditions with the Japanese partner manufacturer.
- Prepare the industrial means and the local organisation for the Lagos factory.
- Set up and start production and hand over to the managers in place.
A long assignment lasting over two years with an adapted commitment from our Transition Manager, on average half-time:
- Initial study phase for a decision by the General Management on the project.
- Definition phase of the technical assembly and logistic modalities.
- Management of the local factory construction project and preparation of the production organisation.
- Training of the teams and handover after the start of the activity.