Acquisition / Transformation
Acquisition of a Chinese company by an international pharmaceutical giant already present in China. Need for the new buyer to have its international procedures applied by this new structure. It wishes to align itself with its other activities in the country.
To reassure staff and enable the revamped organisation to integrate the strict procedures of an international leader.
To lead the integration of an acquisition, our Transition Manager performed the following actions:
- Urgently implement an action plan to comply with the group’s quality and EHS rules.
- Communicate widely on the Site Master Plan (SMP) which positions the site at LT.
- Integrate the site into the new CIDIC (China Industrial Development and Innovation Center), as far as it is concerned.
- Contribute to the installation of the IS (SAP) to take into account the activity report.
- Consider the organisational/staffing adequacy that will be required in LT in relation to productivity improvements.
In six months, our bicultural manager enabled the new organisation to progressively integrate the demands of the new parent company, in terms of procedures, while complying with Chinese constraints, especially the people.